Planning to buy a grill for your home, which you can use for smoking, grilling, and roasting then you are at the right place. Buying a 3 burner gas grill needs a lot of research. Many people don’t know that one can not only grill but bake, broil, and barbecue on that 3 burner gas grill. Here we are having a list of 5 top 3 burner gas grills that you can get your hand on.
List of Best 3 Burner Gas Grills 2021
|Best 3 Burner Gas Grills||Editor Rating||Price|
|#1. Weber 45010001 Spirit II E-310 3-Burner Grill||9.7/10||VIEW ON AMAZON|
|#2. Weber Spirit E-310 Liquid Propane Gas Grill||9.6/10||VIEW ON AMAZON|
|#3. Char-Broil Classic 360 3-Burner Liquid Propane Grill||9.5/10||VIEW ON AMAZON|
|#4. MASTER COOK 3 Burner BBQ Propane Gas Grill||9.3/10||VIEW ON AMAZON|
|#5. Char-Griller E3001 Grillin’ Pro 40 Gas Grill||9.5/10||VIEW ON AMAZON|
Also Check: Top 15 Best Gas Grill Reviews 2021
Why 3 Burner Grill?
There are many kinds of grills in terms of the number of burners. A 3 burner gas grill is one of its kind. It owes different features in which the main one is a 3 burner provide the right amount of heat to cook all the different kinds of food.
If you own a small family and don’t require much grilling and cooking, along with a portable gas grill, then a 3 burner gas grill is the best suited for you. Small parties and limited guests can be made happy with a 3 burner gas grill.
Since it is having a 3 burner gas grill, it is quite smaller in size than any other grill, which makes it easy to clean than a large gas grill. The maintenance of these gas grills is very easy and the cleanup works amazing when it comes to 3 burner gas grill.
There are a lot of 3 burners available in the market and most of them owe some unique features than others. When you are a new griller buyer, then there are chances you might get confused with certain features. In this article, we will help you with some of the best grillers with 3 burners, available in the market.
Top 5 Best 3 Burner Gas Grills 2021
Weber has gained the trust of all the grilling lovers over 30 years. This grill is easy to use and satisfies your backyard grilling experience. It has promising built and is also cleans up with no time.
It owes various unique functionalities, which makes the grill quite different from any other grillers. It has an improved ignition burner capacity which is an amazing technology used for even heating of food. The design of this grill is quite stylish making it a good choice for a beautiful indoor or outdoor place. one of the best choices for any grilling lover.
- Porcelain-coated cast-iron grates.
- Available in 4 different colors.
- The grill has a GS4 grilling system with improved infinity ignition burners.
- 529 square inches of cooking space over 3 burners.
- Can produce 30,000 BTUs per hour.
- Has an inbuilt fuel gauge.
- 2 out of 4 legs have large wheels for transport.
- Has open cart design with 6 tool hooks.
- Inbuilt thermometer.
- The cooking grates are reversible which will allow you to be creative with the cooking. The thin side of the grate is ideal for cooking delicate food such as fish and shrimp, whereas, the wider side creates a thick sear mark which will enhance the flavor of your food.
- The side tables of the grill are foldable which will help you save extra space and will also give you extra room to work.
- The grill has an extra warming rack to keep your food warm before serving.
- The grill also has flavorizer bars to catch the drippings that create smoke and sizzle. It adds that smoky flavor which with all savor in our food.
- The lid can catch rust in some amount of time so it will require regular maintenance.
- Needs up to 3 hours of assembling.
Check out: Best Propane Gas Grills Under $500
Spirit E-310 is perfect to entertain a small crowd or your family for a meal. This particular weber model claims that it gives a unique flavor to your food which is restricted to this particular grill only. You can prepare anything from nachos, chocolate fondue, or even luscious cake.
The body of this grill is made up of stainless steel making it one of the strongest features to buy from. It is having bars that are used to provide flavors and smokes to the food. It is one of the most amazing choices to go for when it comes to a 3 burner gas griller buying.
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates.
- Electronic crossover ignition system.
- Porcelain-enameled lid and flavorizer bars.
- Built-in thermometer on the lid and fuel gauge.
- Stainless steel side tables.
- Infinite control burner valves.
- Comes with 6 tool hooks and a user manual.
- Has grilling area of 529 square inches.
- Produces up to 32,000 BTUs of heating.
- Two caster wheels on the legs.
- The grill has a painted steel door to keep the propane gas hidden. This gives a professional look and also keeps the gas out of access which is also safer than keeping the gas tank outside.
- The grill has front access to grease tray with catch pan which will save your work of maintenance and cleanups.
- The lid and cook box made are also porcelain-enameled which prevents them from rusting easily and increases the longevity of the grill.
- The side tables are stationary which mean they create problem while keeping the grill or transporting the grill to another place. In other words, the grill does not become compact.
- If the burners or any part gets damaged, they are difficult to replace with new ones because of lesser availability in the market.
Char-broil has been the favorite grilling brand of America since 1948. As the name suggests, this grill is a classic black grill that prevents food from sticking and is easy to clean. The grill is durable in its built and delivers strong cooking performance.
The starting up of this burner is quite fast as it is having different buttons to perform different functionalities. The body is made up of stainless steel which is quite strong and thus, is a reliable griller when it comes to working for the long term. It also owes wheels in the bottom, making it worth transportation.
- Features 360 square inches of the total cooking surface over porcelain-coated grates.
- 170 square inches of warming, which to is porcelain-coated.
- The 3 burners are made up of stainless steel.
- Piezo ignition system provides fast and reliable burner start-ups with a mush of a button.
- The grill has two side tables to keep all the necessary preparation items for cooking.
- 2 of the wheel have wheels for transportation. The wheels of this grill are 6 inches in size which is a bit larger than normal.
- The lid and firebox are porcelain-coated which increased the durability of the grill. Makes the grill capable of standing strong against the toughest of weather conditions.
- There are several buying options with the help of which you can add certain accessories such as all-weather, basic, and performance grill cover. Other accessories include a grill brush and a side burner.
- Stainless steel burners provide better control overheat. You can adjust it from high to low.
- Less efficient grease management system. This can increase your work of cleaning the grill.
- Uneven distribution of heat across the grill.
Must Check: Best 2 Burner Gas Grills Under $300
Black colored stainless steel grill. Cooking on this will give you a sophisticated feel because of its professional design and sturdier look. If you are obsessed with your cooking, this grill is definitely for you. The grill is also good for cooking outdoors such as in the backyard, garden, courtyard, terrace, or balcony.
The surface area designed for this grill is quite large, making it provide sufficient space for warming of the food, as well as the other cooking part. It is very portable and easy to transport, making it friendly for trips, campings, and various outdoor activities. It is one of the most reliable grillers of its time.
- The grill has 3 stainless steel burners.
- Produces up to 30,000 BTUs of heat.
- Has integrated piezoelectric ignition system that facilitates quick startup.
- The whole control panel is made up of stainless steel with chromium plating control knobs.
- Has a built-in thermometer on the lid.
- There 2 foldable tables and 2 caster wheels for easy transport.
- It has porcelain-enameled wire cooking grates.
- The total cooking area of the grill counts 471.8 square inches within which 138.4 is used for warming and the rest is the main cooking part.
- The cart design provides additional room for users to carry all necessary at one time before cooking, making the cooking a lot more efficient.
- The side shelves are made up of metal and are easy to fold. This feature makes them durable and fit for daily use as you can easily fold them and store the grill.
- The wheels of the grill are 6 inches in length which make the grill very easy to move around the yard.
- The other two legs stand still and give the grill firmness and stability while cooking.
- The propane tank has to be kept outside which makes it visible.
Read: How to Use Gas Grill?
This is a convenient and durable grill. The brand claims the long life of the grill. The entire material of the grill is steel and is black. The grill is also fit for outdoor cooking. The grill includes all the basic yet important features suitable for a decent grill.
The grill is designed using a unique technology that makes it more portable to carry from one place to another, making it easy to transport and completely inside the budget. It is one of the most affordable burner gas grill, which is worth buying.
- The grill can produce up to 40,800 BTUs of heat.
- The main grilling area is 438 square inches and 192 square inches is for the warming rack.
- Electronic ignition for quick start-up.
- Porcelain-coated cast-iron grates.
- The grill is coated with powder which makes it durable.
- A side shelf on one side and a burner on another.
- The side burner produces up to 12,000 BTUs of heat. This feature can help you to cook side items required in a meal while cooking the main menu.
- This is a value for money product because it includes all the essential features that are hard to find in this budget.
- The weight of the grill is less than 100 pounds which makes it easier to transport.
- The legs of the grill are not so firm because the metal is thinner.
- Since the steel is not stainless, it is prone to catch rust if not maintained properly.
Check out: Best Natural Gas Grills Under $1000
3 burner gas grills are the finest gas grills that have so many unique and amazing features making anyone fall for them. They owe features that include heating up quickly, finite side adjustable tables, grill plates that are completely reversible with thicker and thinner sides, Easy to put together components, and so on. Buying the 3 burner ga grills is an amazing choice to make.
When you buy any grill, just make sure you are known of what your requirements are. Once you are clear with your requirements, you can easily choose the 3 burner gas grill by looking at their unique features and if they come into your budget or not. Just take your time, do your research and choose the right choice. Enjoy cooking with your loved ones.