Planning to buy a 4 burner gas grill? But confused with what to buy and what now? Investing in a gas grill is a big decision. Usually, the 4 burners gas grills run on the propane liquid and can be easily fixed with the natural gas conversion kit, if needed.
The good thing about buying the 4 burner gas grill is its all the burners have a separate surefire electronic ignition system, which is completely fast and reliable.
Best 4 Burner Gas Grills 2021
|Product Name||Editor Rating||Image||Price|
|#1. Char-Broil 463377319 Performance 4-Burner Gas Grill||9.6/10||VIEW ON AMAZON|
|#2. Cuisinart CGG-7400 Propane 4-Burner Gas Grill||9.5/10||VIEW ON AMAZON|
|#3. Weber 62016001 Genesis II E-435 4-Burner LP Grill||9.6/10||VIEW ON AMAZON|
|#4. Char-Broil 463375919 Performance 4-Burner Gas Grill||9.5/10||VIEW ON AMAZON|
|#5. Char-Broil Classic 405 4-Burner Liquid Propane Grill||9.5/10||VIEW ON AMAZON|
Also Check: List of Best Gas Grills to buy in 2021
Things You Can Look for Before Buying a Gas Grill
- Make sure you owe enough space for the preparation of delicious food and tools for the same. Portable gas grills work in this case.
- Look out for the grills which must be having wheels, for more storage compartments and side shelves with hook tools.
- If you love smoky flavored food, then check out the flavourizer bars inside the cleaning system of any grill, since the drips will be vaporized and you don’t need much cleaning.
- Check out the cooking efficiency and power of any griller with the help of the BTU rating and other components of the burners which enable even heating.
- it is good if the burner is made up of stainless steel because it will last the longest.
- Grill should be durable and highly resistant to heat and rust, making it one of the safest models to buy from.
Though these are a few of the factors, which could be considered but make sure to check a lot of factors before choosing a model and invest in any model. Though in our site, we have been explained a lot it is always better to choose from the right. For this, you need to review a lot of products before choosing the right one.
Choosing a griller could have been easier if there were only a few items in the market, but there are a plethora of options available in the market and because of that, one has to make the right amount of choice and decision which should be both, overwhelming as well as tedious.
Top 5 Best 4 Burner Gas Grills
Here are the top 5 best 4 burner gas grills available in the market which could be considered best from the rest:
is an exclusive grill with increased style and durability since the entire body is built up of stainless steel and is also well finished. Char-broil is America’s favorite grilling brand since 1948 henceforth; you can trust the brand without a doubt.
- 4 stainless steel burners produce up to 60,000 BTUs of heat. The burners give a long-lasting performance and offer a wide temperature range with precise control.
- The cooking surface area is 425 square inches in total, ample for cooking 20 burgers at a time.
- The grill has porcelain-coated cast-iron grates that are rust-resistant and are also easy to clean.
- The grill has 150 square inches of swing-away warming rack that provide a secondary cooking area ideal for toasting buns.
- Electronic ignition system which is fast and reliable for a startup with just a push of a button.
- The grill also has stainless steel side shelves serving as workspaces.
- The lid has a temperature gauge with increased heat monitoring and control.
- Two 7-inches wheels to move the grill from one place to another and 2 fixed for stability while cooking.
- The grill has an additional side burner that produces 10,000 BTUs of heat and is perfect for preparing sauces or sides while grilling the main item. You can close the lid of the side burner to use the area as a workspace.
- The grease pan is also porcelain-coated which makes it durable and can be removed for easy cleaning.
- Stainless steel gives the grill a modern and sleek look.
- The grill is not so fit for outdoor use.
- The assembly takes some time and effort.
Also Check: Best Propane Gas Grills Under $500
It is a thoughtfully designed and expertly crafted grill for grilling enthusiasts. The lid of this grill is made up of stainless steel for rust resistance. This grill will make your cooking easier and enjoyable at the same time because of its fancy additional features.
- The grill has 4 burners with 11,000 BTUs of power each, which means, 44,000 BTUs of maximum heating power. You can control each burner individually from keeping it warm to sizzling hot.
- The grilling area counts 443 square inches and the additional warming rack is 167 square inches in the area which can be used to cook vegetables or for adding the smoky flavor to the food after grilling.
- The grill has cast-iron grates that are great for heat retention.
- There are two wheels so you can move the grill to wherever the best condition is and has two stands on which rests the enameled steel cart which is placed at an ideal height.
- There two side tables to keep spices, plates for serving food, and cooking tools. Moving into the kitchen for every little thing can be annoying.
- The grill has an in-built thermometer for maintaining uniform temperature for food that requires even heat. This feature helps you to prevent overcooking and burning the food.
- Beverages are inevitable in a meal. Taking into consideration this point, this grill has a bottle opener which is convenient for opening the beer bottles right away.
- The grill is easy to assemble and takes about 45 minutes for the same.
- The grill is also easy to clean as it has a decent grease management system.
- The lid leaves some gaps when closed, resulting in loss of heat.
- Some parts of the grill are prone to rusting and need maintenance from time to time.
You may also like: Best Propane Gas Grills Under $300
This is a grill with a powerful grilling engine which is a GS4 grilling system. The grill has impressive features, and an outstanding 10-year warranty to back up. The grill has it all. Materials used for making the grill are porcelain, cast aluminum, stainless steel, and cast iron.
- The grill has 4 stainless steel burners, 1 side burner for cooking veggies, and 1 sear station for creating an intense heat zone to quickly add sear marks to your meat. All of the burners deliver up to 69,000 BTUs of combined output.
- Porcelain-coated cast-iron grates to provide good heat retention.
- The total cooking surface of the grill is 844 square inches including the tuck-away warming rack for side cooking.
- The bottom enclosed storage provides ample space to keep your grilling accessories and equipment.
- Built-in thermometer which is compatible with the iGrill 3 apps.
- The iGrill 3 monitors food from beginning to end and also notifies you once it has reached the perfect temperature.
- If you have any difficulty assembling, there are 3D interactive assembly instructions available on a free app – BILT.
- The lid is porcelain-enameled hence it retains heat and also protects your grill from other elements.
- Weber provides a 10-year warranty and 100% guarantee for this product.
- Assembly is easy but extensive i.e. it requires time to set up.
- Not every part is made up of stainless steel so the grill is not 100% rust proof.
Also Check: Best Propane Gas Grills Under $1000
This grill is sleek and stylish in design and made up of stainless steel to minimize rusting. The grill is known for its versatility. The grill can serve a lot of people at the same time, no matter if it’s your own family or the entire neighborhood.
- Primary cooking area is 23” W multiplied by 18.5” D which is 425 square inches with 179 square inches of warming rack for side cooking.
- All 4 burners are made up of stainless steel and produce up to 36,000 BTUs of heat. These burners give longer-lasting performance and offer a wide temperature range with precise control.
- Electronic ignition system for a fast and reliable start-up with the push of a button. The grill features a premium battery which is AAA type.
- The grill has side shelves which come in handy as a workspace while cooking.
- Lid of the grill has a temperature gauge that provides increased heat monitoring and control.
- Bottom storage with 2 stainless steel doors.
- 10,000 BTU side burner which can be used to cook veggies or sauces and when not in use, you can close its lid off and use it as the second side shelf.
- The bottom storage stores the propane tank and still leaves enough space for you to keep all the accessories required for cooking.
- The grease pan is easy to remove which makes the clean up a lot easier.
- The customer service is not good as compared to other brands.
- Inconsistent and odd spread of heat across the grates.
You may also like: Best 3 Burner Gas Grills
This is a classic black 4 burner that can serve flavorful food to a large group. Different parts of the grill are made up of different materials. This grill is very much suitable for outdoor cooking as it is light in weight and also has wheels for easy movement.
- The primary cooking surface for the cooking is 405 square inches. It provides ample cooking space for cooking 18 burgers at a time.
- 190 square inches are for a swing-away warming rack, ideal for toasting buns.
- The burners are porcelain-enameled that makes them durable and offers better control on heat than pancake burners. The burners produce 32,000 BTUs of heat.
- Piezo ignition system provides a fast and reliable start-up for the grill just with the start of a button.
- 2 side shelves to be used as workspaces. These side shelves are tough as they are made up of metal.
- The lid of the grill is made up of steel and is also porcelain-coated which increases the durability. This feature allows the grill to stand against tough weather which is why the grill is ideal for outdoor cooking.
- The wheels of the grill are 6 inches in size, makes the grill much easier to move. And two legs for stability while cooking.
- The grill is the best budget grill in the market.
- The body is largely rust-resistant.
- The grill does not have a temperature gauge; you will have to handle the amount of heat with random estimations.
- The directions and instructions for assembling the grill are not clear enough, it creates a lot of confusion while reading and following them.
So, these are the best 4 burner gas grills which are best in terms of temperature gauge as well as mobility and other features. Make sure the material is of stainless steel as this works well with every situation. Choose the right and enjoy food with everyone.