Planning to buy flat-top gas grills? Confused about what to buy and what not? Flat top gas grills are those handly types of equipment, which are mainly used in the backyards and are very simple to use. Flat top gas grills are worth buying since, it is a very versatile choice for every experienced, avid griller.
List of Best Flat Top Gas Grills 2021
|Image||Best Flat Top Gas Grills||Price|
|Blackstone 1554 Flat Top Gas Grill||VIEW ON AMAZON|
|Camp Chef FTG600 Flat Top Grill||VIEW ON AMAZON|
|Blackstone 1825 36″ Flat Top Gas Griddle||VIEW ON AMAZON|
|Royal Gourmet GB4000 Flat Top Gas Grill||VIEW ON AMAZON|
|Royal Gourmet GD401C Propane Flat Top Gas Grill||VIEW ON AMAZON|
Also check: List of Best Gas Grills in the Market
What Makes Flat Top Gas Grills Different?
Instead of the grates, like any other gas grills, flat top gas grills are the kind of grillers, which are designed to owe a flat griddle where one can cook the food. Flat top gas grills are one of the most fantastic choices for those who believe in cooking on a larger and cleaner surface with no extra space at the sides.
Advantage of Choosing a Flat Top Gas Grill
Choosing flat top gas grill is an amazing choice for those who believe in healthy cooking. These flat top gas grills are known to burn out the excess fats and excess oil from the food and give a proper healthy food at the end. The grill got heats up quick and the food can be kept hot and delicious, no matter if they are eggs, burgers, pancakes or so.
With the flat top gas grills, there are several spaces for cooking. It is one of the most amazing choices to burn out the extra calories from the food and has amazing spice-up food at the end. If you are planning to buy any of the flat-top gas grills, then here are the top 5 flat-top gas grills, which could be chosen at a very affordable price and can be kept for a long.
Top 5 Best Flat Top Gas Grills 2021
This is a good option to consider if you are looking for replacing your standard or BBQ grills. You can take your outdoor cooking experience to the next level. It is built of black powder-coated steel with a cold-rolled steel cooking surface.
- 4 solid stainless steel burners which allow you to set 4 different cooking zones. Whether you are cooking for your family or a group of families, this grill has got you covered.
- It has a quick start because it has no-fuss ignition. It has an electric push-button for igniter for a quick start every time.
- It has firm footing with four industrial strength caster wheels which provide smooth movement of the grill from one place to another. You can also lock two of its wheels after deciding the place of cooking. The legs can also be folded in case of transportation.
- The total cooking area of this grill is 720 square inches.
- Has a heating capacity of up to 600 BTUs
- Has built-in grease catcher.
- 4 Adjustable heating zones provide scope for the versatile cooking surface where you can cook several dishes at once and will not even burn anything. This will also be beneficial for keeping the prepared foods warm while others in the process.
- It has a large cooking area and 4 burners that can serve any kind of events, parties, family meet-ups, etc. With 2 burner grills, you cannot cook food for more than 2 people at a time.
- When cooking steak, chicken, fish, or vegetables, the flat top will not only retain all the flavor and juices but will also give you that sought-after crisp whenever preferred.
- The grease trap located at the center rear is not a great location; it is a bit different from all the standard flat grills.
Also Check: Best Propane Gas Grills Under $300
Cooking becomes easy with the camp chef’s flat top grills. This grill is so dynamic that you can make your lunch and dinner on the same grill and avoid cluttering your kitchen or patio. The grill is made up of alloy steel.
- Total surface area for cooking is 604 square inches. There are big and small available with 500 and 900 square inches approximately.
- 4 burners which have heating power of 12,000 BTUs each.
- It has 2 larger folding side shelves to keep your equipment and side items for a meal; serves as a good workspace.
- It has a roller wheel on each of its legs for easy and convenient transport.
- Has a propane tank holder to store the tank inside the grill which looks more professional.
- It has adjustable leg levelers which can be very useful on different surfaces on which you keep the grill.
- The total weight of the grill is 139.7 pounds.
- It feeds people fast. It has the efficiency of cooking food for 50-100 people every hour. Your crowd will never go hungry.
- You can interchange the cooking surface between flat griddle and grates. This is an outstanding feature. You can cook pancakes, bacon, hash browns, veggies on the flat surface and can use the grates for cooking hamburgers, chicken, steaks, shish kabobs, etc.
- It has an excellent grease management system that collects drippings for easy cleanups. The parts included in grease management includes grease tray, catch bucket, and micro-adjust griddle levelers.
- The built quality and construction are not so strong, due to which it catches rust after some time.
- There is uneven heating across the cooking surface.
Check out: Best Budget Propane Gas Grills Under $200
This model is a classic black grill and is the master of outdoor cooking. It does not compromise with the taste at all. The food cooked on this grill tastes exactly like the food served in restaurants. The grill is also easy to clean up because it has a good grease management system.
- 4 stainless steel burners which you can individually operate.
- Each burner has 15,000 BTUs of heating capacity which means a total of 60,000 BTUs in total.
- The grill has battery-powered easy to start push-button ignition.
- The cooking surface area is flat 720 square inches which is convenient for cooking any meal, breakfast, lunch, or dinner. You can cook eggs, pancakes, quesadillas, grilled cheese, steak, potatoes, teppanyaki, styles of food, etc.
- The grill is a powder-coated black steel frame and has rolled carbon 7-gauge steel griddle top.
- Just like the first one, this grill also has adjustable heat-zones which will help you in cooking different food items without burning the side items.
- The grill has wheels on all 4 legs from which 2 are lockable.
- The grill is useful in any condition such as camping, events, parties, home cooking, etc.
- The total weight of the item is 134 pounds.
- The grill comes up with propane tank fasteners.
- This grill is an upgraded version of the 1st grill, so this grill features new and improved side and bottom shelves, giving the chef a removable cutting board, paper towel holder, and well-placed trash bag hooks.
- The grease management system is also improved to help eliminate the mess that produces while cooking.
- The legs of this grill are foldable which makes it very convenient for transportation.
- The knob holding the shelf in is too thick because of which it does not allow the tank to sit in the bottom hanger.
- The griddle is manual set up so it creates a small elevation at the edges of about half inches.
Unlock all the possibilities of cooking with the help of royal gourmet grills. It has a thick flat griddle made up of ceramic-coated steel. The grill is perfect for outdoor BBQ parties because of its storage capacity. The red color on the burners gives it a fancy look.
- It has a spacious cooking area of about 784 square inches.
- It has 4 individual burners with 13,000 BTUs of heating producing capacity which means 52,000 BTUs in total, delivering an equal distribution of heat across the griddle.
- It has an electronic ignition system that starts with a simple push of an ignitor. The ignitor sparks up and heats the burner.
- It has a large removable grease collection cup for easy and effortless clean-up.
- Each leg has caster wheels through which you can move the grill across the yard. The wheels also have a brake system for secure footing in one place.
- The total weight of the grill counts 125 pounds.
- The ceramic coating on the griddle top helps in faster healing of the griddle and also protects from oxidation to your griddle top. This will let your griddle top look almost new with minimum maintenance.
- The grill has an outstanding storage capacity. It has two foldable metal side shelves to keep seasonings and platters. The feature of folding the shelves makes the storage compact after use.
- There are hanging bars available to keep 4 items which can be tools or accessories.
- Good and responsible customer service.
- Assembly is a little lengthy and difficult.
- The grease cup is large but the slot opening needs improvisation as it is small; causing the grease to overflow
Also Check: Best Propane Gas Grills Under $500
Royal gourmet claims that they are a dedicated brand and give reliable quality, affordable value, and premium services. This particular grill has a unique built and serves the 2 in 1 purpose of grilling. The material used for making this grill is stainless steel.
- First and foremost, the combo feature – The grill features a combination of gas grill and griddle with 2 individual cooking zones with 292 square inches of the cooking area each, which makes 584 square inches in total for cooking at the same time.
- It has 4 stainless-steel burners with a total output of 48,000 BTUs.
- It has 4 wheels and two of them are lockable which gives firmness to the grill while cooking.
- The legs of the grill are foldable which makes it compatible to store and convenient to transport.
- It has black porcelain-coated flame tamers which distribute the heat evenly to the food.
- Hanging bars at the bottom that can be used to keep tools and equipment nearby.
- Total weight of the grill is 106.6 pounds.
- You can cook two entirely different items at the same time like at the area of the grate you can make steaks for everyone and on the griddle, you can make pancakes.
- It has an efficient oil system with a grooved drip tray that channels the grease fast into the removable grease cup that collects residue underneath for clean-up.
- It has 2 fixed side tables for keeping all the seasonings, sauces, and other items required for the cooking.
- Easy to follow instructions for quick setup.
- It does not have a closable top for food that needs heat to trap inside while roasting.
- The fixed side shelves create a problem in transportation. They can sometimes catch dents or scratchers.
These are the top 5 flat top gas grills, which could be chosen if one is not finding any kind of right option.
These are the five best flat top gas grills, which can be bought if you are looking for any best gas grills at a very affordable price. The flat top gas grill can be cleaned easily. The best solution for cleaning the gas grill is baking soda. This is so because it is very safe if by mistake went over the cooking items, as well.
A spatula can be used for cooking the food on flat top gas grills. One has to scrape the bits of the food to remove the stickers that remained over the surface. A disposable kitchen towel can be used to wipe off the remaining grease. Flat top gas grills can be used easily and are very fantastic to use.