Outdoor gas grills are the best choice, one could make if one is planning to party outdoors frequently. Outdoor grills are one of their kind of grillers since they can keep outside of your home and still add charisma to your outer space. Outdoor grills are the best grills which come in various sizes and shapes and can be fitted anywhere since they are portable.
If you are planning to buy an outdoor grill then check out few options, before finalizing any outdoor grill since every space is different and every grill comes with different features and different specialties. Outdoor grills are worth the investment but it should be done only after the right amount of investing. They give perfect flavor to your all kind of food needs.
What to Check Before?
If you are planning to set up any outdoor grill, then make sure you owe the right tools and accessories which are needed for cooking on the outdoor grills. They must include a grill brush, grill tongs, spatula, basting brush, and a meat thermometer to keep the temperature right.
Since it is an outdoor grill, you must make sure you have the outdoor gas grill cover to protect your griller from the outside elements. Make your backyard into an amazing party place with the fantastic barbeque offered by the outdoor gas grill.
You can also check: Best Gas Grills 2021: Top 15 Gas Grills
Top 7 Best Outdoor Gas Grills in 2021
|Product Name||Editor Rating||Image||Price|
|#1. Weber 49010001 Spirit II E-310 Natural Gas Grill||9.7/10||VIEW ON AMAZON|
|#2. Weber Summit 7270001 S-470 Natural Gas Grill||9.5/10||VIEW ON AMAZON|
|#3. Char-Broil Classic 360 Liquid Propane Gas Grill||9.6/10||VIEW ON AMAZON|
|#4. Blackstone 1554 Cooking Flat Top Gas Grill||9.5/10||VIEW ON AMAZON|
|#5. Char-Broil 463375919 Liquid Propane Gas Grill||9.5/10||VIEW ON AMAZON|
|#6. Weber 47502001 Spirit S-315 NG Gas Grill||9.6/10||VIEW ON AMAZON|
|#7. Weber Spirit E-310 Liquid Propane Gas Grill||9.5/10||VIEW ON AMAZON|
Here are the top 7 outdoor gas grills that are the most popular ones amongst the buyers and offer the right features for all your outdoor barbeque needs.
Get ready to love what you are going to cook with this particular outdoor grill. It is very easy to assemble and just requires an hour to assemble. The GS4 grilling system is used as a standard in grilling outdoors. The number of people attending the meal does not matter while cooking on this grill because it has three burners that do the magic of fast cooking. You can make multiple foods in the spacious area this grill provides
- GS4 grilling system with improved infinity ignition burners, porcelain-enameled Flavorizer bars, and grease management system.
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron grates.
- Dimensions in inches (lid closed) – 44.5H 52W 27D
- Open cart design, six tool hooks, and two large-sized wheels.
- Built-in thermometer.
- Natural gas and left table down, width – 42 inches.
- Small vent along the back keeps the temperature steady even when it’s a little windy.
- One burner for slow and low cooking and has a lower temperature of 250 degrees F.
- The grill has benefits such as an open cart, ease of cleaning the drip tray.
- Due to having 3 burners, the heat is spread evenly on the grill.
- The grill has foil drip pans instead of metal drip pans which increases a little bit of work on the cleaning part.
Also Check: Best Natural Gas Grills Under $2000
A heavy-duty outdoor gas grill that can make any food item delicious. This is the highest end product in the gas grill category. It has an attractive clean polish look. The grill is covered with stainless steel on the front side and the side shelves to prevent it from rusting. The other parts are just covered with painted metal
- 4 stainless steel burners and snap-jet individual burner ignition system.
- 6 AAA type batteries.
- Side burner, sear station burner, and smoker-burner.
- Enclosed cart and thermometer.
- 9 mm diameter stainless steel cooking grates.
- Dimensions in inches – 30H 66W 57D
- A small light on the hood
- 3D interactive assembly instructions on the free BILT app.
- The grill has an extra rotisserie burner for extra heat.
- The aluminum tub helps in the longevity of the grill and because of this seamless tub the grease does not loosen up and funnel ups.
- Half of the parts are already assembled. Just some of the minor parts need to be tacked up and it requires very little time.
- Weber is a trustable brand and the grill has a 10-year warranty.
- The smoker box takes up the space that could have been used as the cooking area.
- The middle rod connecting the three burners does not connect with the other burners as well, so if one of the burners does not work, it would not have been an issue.
Also Check: Best Natural Gas Grills Under $1000
It is a conveniently sized gas grill. It has classic look and also meets the normal performance expectations. It is very handy to carry to picnic spots or while shifting to a different place. It is completely black and is a value money product. There are very few products that provide enough features available in this grill.
- 360 square inches of cooking space with porcelain-coated grates.
- 170 square inches porcelain-coated swing rack for warming.
- Three stainless steel burners with an extra side burner.
- Dimensions of the grill – 61.2 x 130 x 110.5
- Weight – 22 kgs
- Steel-lid and firebox stand up to weather and the elements.
- Relatively lower in weight so it is very convenient to carry.
- Weather does affect the performance of this grill so much because of the lid.
- Budget-friendly product as it is relatively low in cost.
- It has 2 wheels for sliding it to different places.
- Not so good looking in design & very difficult to clean.
- Lower-grade material used for the built and sometimes does not have an inbuilt thermometer.
You can also check: Best Propane Gas Grills Under $300
Let’s you cook for your family or your entire neighborhood without any difficulty. This is grill has solid steel built. It has a unique and strong look that is appealing to any BBQ lover.
- Four independent versatile burners for differentiated cooking.
- Industrial legs with caster wheels from which, two are lockable.
- 720 square inches of total cooking surface, this is more than average.
- 2 side workspaces for preparing side items.
- Dimensions of the grill in inches – 62.5L 22W 36D
- Doesn’t take much time to assemble.
- Quick ignition buttons for burners to start.
- Even being a little larger, it is very easy to carry to other places.
- Some people don’t like the grill marks on their food. For that, this is the best because it does not have grates.
- Some people do like the grate marks and this grill is not for them. The grill has a griddle top instead of grates directly.
- It is a bit heavier to carry for a single person, although you can drag it using wheels.
You may also like: Best Flat Top Gas Grills That Are Worth Buying
This is the Char-Broil’s most aesthetic grill because of its tall and silver shiny look. Except for the shelves and legs, the entire body is made up of stainless steel. It’s a no-compromise product which can prepare a good amount of food for your party.
- An additional side burner for side preparations with the main course.
- 4 main burners with individual switches.
- Cast iron grates with and a little rack on top.
- Total of 425 square inches of cooking surface.
- Electronic ignition systems for fast and reliable startups just with a push of a button.
- A quality battery that is AAA type.
- Dimensions of the grill – 50.4-inches wide x 24.5-inches deep x 45-inches high.
- The joints that hold the shelves are very strong.
- Only requires about 45 minutes to 1 hour to complete the assembling.
- Between the bottom end and the grates there are iron bars for more stability of the entire grill.
- Char-Broil is an averagely famous brand known especially for gas grills.
- Storage space at the bottom for storing propane gas tank and other items.
- Despite having 4 burners, it does not get intensely hot.
- The burners are a little bit unstable so they don’t provide even heat over the grates.
Must Check: Best Propane Gas Grills Under $500
This grill has spacious grilling and convenient side tables for doing veggies and other stuff. One of the premium products that weber offers is gas grills. It will certainly take our BBQ experience to a next level. It has got other additional features that make this grill stand out.
- 424 square inches of main cooking area.
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates that are easy to clean.
- 3 stainless steel burners.
- The lid of the grill is stainless steel so it protects from getting rusted to a great extent.
- Tool hooks – This feature is missing from so many grills. There are hooks attached on the side shelves for hanging spatulas or tongs or quicker access to equipment.
- Disposal grease trays for the grease that is not vaporized by the fare-ups.
- Dimensions of the grill in inches – 45.5H 52W 24D.
- A much taller lid than other grills so that you can make meals such as turkey.
- Cooks the food with even distribution of heat. Leaves no hot or cold areas.
- A temperature gauge embedded on the lid itself.
- Extra warming rack of 105 square inches for side food preparations.
- Total of 5 flavor bars for easy cleaning.
- The side shelves or tables are not foldable and are permanently affixed.
- May require some time to assemble.
- Customers complain about the design problem that the tank inside the grill sits on the floor making it difficult to move.
Must Read: How to Clean a Gas Grill?
There is not much difference between this and the above grill beside the lid and few other things. Being yet another good product of weber, it has an upper hand in all the gas grills.
- Three good quality stainless steel burners.
- Two side tables for keeping other required items including in the recipe.
- Heavy-duty porcelain-enameled lid that will not rust in a short period.
- It has a reliable electronic crossover ignition system.
- Porcelain-enameled flavored bars.
- Built-in thermometer.
- Easy front access to the front tray.
- A good solid side shelves for keeping several items over it.
- Hooks for quick access to accessories like tongs, knives, etc
- A trusted weber brand product.
- The side shelves being affixed, sometimes it becomes inconvenient to transport these grills.
- The lid of this grill is shorter than the above product which makes it out of the possibility to cook food like turkey on it.
Related: Best Propane Gas Grills Under $1000
These are the top 7 best outdoor gas grills from which one can choose blindly, if not able to figure out the right one for you.
Always make sure the gas grills are easy to operate and more versatile, since who doesn’t want to only cook, and not enjoy while partying. Also make sure you understand how to control the temperature from being too high or too low, with an even amount of cooking surface. Try to find a grill that comes up with the extras along with the regular assembling items.
Always invest in these options, when you are sure about your requirements. Else try to do fine research first and then go ahead with buying the grill of your choice.