Grilled recipes are tasty, healthy, and flavorful for which everyone is crazy about grilled foods in a family meal. You can never think of a party or any type of gathering without grilled recipes. But it is often tricky to determine what grill to buy whether charcoal or propane or an electric grill and with what features. Here are the top 5 best electric grills under $300 trending in the market for you to choose one for your purposes.
Top Electric Grills Under $300
|Image||Electric Grills Under $300||Price|
|Weber Gray 52020001 Q1400 Electric Grill||VIEW ON AMAZON|
|George Foreman GGR50B Electric Grill||VIEW ON AMAZON|
|Char-Broil Patio-Bistro 20602108 Electric Grill||VIEW ON AMAZON|
|Cuisinart CEG980 Outdoor Electric Grill||VIEW ON AMAZON|
|T-fal OptiGrill XL GC722D53 Indoor Electric Grill||VIEW ON AMAZON|
Also Check: Best Budget Electric Grills Under $200
Top 5 Best Electric Grills Under $300
The gray-colored 52020001 Q1400 electric grill from Weber is for outdoor use only and is an affordable appliance for anybody interested in grilling. The appliance is under $300 but almost equivalent to any other product from reputed brands of grills in terms of features and ease of use. The grill is made of aluminum and cast-iron is used to make the body and lid of the product. Besides this, the cooking grate of the grill is made of cast-iron and enameled with porcelain.
You need not take the pain of assembling the grill as it comes fully pre assembled from the manufacturer. The total cooking surface of the grill is 189-square inches enough for cooking several recipes for a large group of people. The grill operates with 1500-watt electric energy and generates instant temperature without the need for heating the grill for a long time to cook.
The brand has used an infinite temperature control system in the Weber Q1400 model to cook the recipes in perfect heat as per the requirement. The product comes with a glass-reinforced nylon frame as well as aluminum liners for further heat retention.
In fact, one of the former products Q140 from the Weber has been remodeled and restyled with enhanced features and launched in the market by Weber as Q1400. This product has been incorporated with new and advanced technology to suit the emerging needs of the customers and meet the outdoor cooking needs of the people. If you are crazy about getting out of your compact kitchen and enjoy an outdoor meal with your family or friends, the Q 1400 is the best grill for you.
- Large surface with 189-square inches and comes with a long 6-foot grounded cord.
- Removable catch pan and aluminum liners to retain heat.
- The grill is convenient to hold and move with a large grip handle and ergonomic side handles.
- Comes with rear and front cradles.
- Compact, portable, and space-saving.
- The manufacturer cautions the users of probable chemicals especially the nickel in the grill.
- It may be embarrassing to replace and install a damaged part.
Check out: Best Outdoor Electric Grills
This silver colored GGR50B indoor outdoor electric grill from George Foreman is made of metal and can cook up to 15 servings at a time. Eventually, this grill is designed to meet the demand for cooking several items enough for a large gathering. If you frequently arrange parties or get together with family or friends both indoor and outdoor, this appliance is the right thing for your growing demand of cooking massive foods.
The grill is coated with George tough nonstick coating which is a usual coating for all their products. The George tough nonstick coating not only makes your cleaning easier but also helps the appliance last longer.
Another George Foreman-specific feature of the grill is its adjustable temperature control system. This temperature control system has five heat setting mechanisms to cook different recipes in different heat as per their thickness and need for heat. You can adjust the heat setting with the highest temperature for cooking food and go for the lowest setting to keep the food warm.
The product comes with a stand to use for outdoor use. You can fix the stand to the grill while removing it from your countertop for patio or balcony use. Removing and fixing the stand in the grill is very easy, simple, and takes hardly a few seconds.
Similarly, the grill plate and panini of the GGR50B grill heat 35% faster in comparison to other brands and cook the meal instantly with perfect taste and flavor. The plate is also removable and dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning of the grill. Get this unique grill if you are a couple and wish to enjoy the pleasure of eating delicious veggie, meat, kabob, etc., or wish to use it for patio parties or family gatherings to cook a whole chicken or large roast.
- Removable, George tough nonstick coated, and dishwasher-safe grill plate and drip tray for easy cleaning and durability.
- You can use it on the stand or can keep it on the pedestal as it stands 2 and a half feet high from the ground on its own.
- The grill heats instantly within 2 to 3 minutes, so need not wait a long time for heating the grill and cooking.
- The grill cooks evenly and thoroughly and keeps the food juicy and moist.
- Though the grill is sturdy on the pedestal, the manufacturer still cautions you to take care when you are cooking in a high traffic area or with children nearby due to its top-heavy.
- The manufacturer further warns of steam, spattering, and other side effects while cooking indoors.
- You may wish the cord a bit longer and so might like to use an extension cord.
This Grill also features in our list of Best Electric Grills for Camping.
This electric grill from the Char-Broil brand is one of the best appliances for patio grilling and made of porcelain. The manufacturer has incorporated Tru-infrared cooking technology in the grill for even cooking and makes the food juicier and tastier. The technology also ensures no flare ups in the process of grilling. You can also use its temperature control knob to regulate the heat while cooking thicker pieces of food that require more heat and time to cook. On the other hand, you can warm your food or keep it warming through lesser heat through the temperature control knob.
The grate of this grill is porcelain-coated and rust-resistant so that you can easily clean it and ensure its durability. Besides the temperature control knob, the removable warming tray can also keep your food warm as well as help you in indirect cooking your food. The grill is further compact and small enough to move from the patio to the balcony or backyard. At the same time, the grill is large enough to cook abundant food up to 12 burgers at a time enough for a large gathering of your friends or family members, and relatives.
The large 320-square inches of total cooking space of the grill can cook as well as serve you hot foods even after an interval of the cooking. Therefore, if you are a couple and wish to enjoy a patio dinner with a short gap after cooking the food, then this is the best choice for you. On the other hand, if you are prone to parties and family gatherings with a lot of recipes and foods to cook, then this product from Char-Broil is the appropriate grill to give you the required recipes and foods within a short time.
- Its Tru-infrared technology truly gives delicious, juicy, and tender recipes faster.
- The technology also ensures even cooking by distributing the heat evenly across the top of the grill.
- It does not allow flare up as it creates a barrier between flames and food.
- The burners made of top-ported stainless steel further generate heat to accelerate the cooking process.
- The Removable warming rack is a special addition to warm the food.
- You may be embarrassed for the late process of heating up the grill.
- The grill may cool down as quickly as you open it.
Must Check: List of Best Electric Grills in the Market
The CEG980 exclusively outdoor electric grill from the Cuisinart brand is made of painted steel and can cook massive foods like around 10 chicken breasts, 8 steaks, 8 burgers, and 4 pounds of fish at one go. Eventually, this unique silver-colored appliance is designed to meet your entire cooking needs for all types of large gatherings outdoors. At the same time, it is also most suitable for moving the grill from one place to another due to its compact size.
The grill has an enormously large cooking space with 145-square inches of grilling area. Similarly, the grill is powerful enough with a 5120 BTU burner and 1500-watt electric energy. You can plug the grill into any standard outlet wherever you go. This is the reason the appliance is getting enormous popularity because one of the greatest problems in outdoor grilling is searching for appropriate outlets.
The Cuisinart CEG980 outdoor grill is trending due to its durability and it’s easy portability. Setting up its stand and packing it back for moving elsewhere is super easy with this appliance as it takes hardly a few seconds to unpack and set as well as dismantle and pack. Eventually, the grill is best for camping and any sorts of outdoor cooking.
- Lightweight and weighs only 17 pounds with a super-easy portability feature.
- Packs enormously because of its suitcase-shaped pack.
- Attractive telescopic 3-leg stand easy and quick to assemble and dismantle.
- The grill grate is porcelain-enameled coated.
- The outlets where you plug in the grill may trip the breaker.
- The controller may have problems.
This stainless steel indoor electric grill from T-fal brand is incorporated with automatic sensor cooking technology for even and instant cooking. Eventually, the OptiGrill quickly detects the number and quantity of food items placed for cooking in the grill. Then it automatically adjusts the heat setting for evenly cooking the items. You can effectively monitor the process of cooking through the beep and indicator light mechanism especially in the cases of high precision cooking.
This smart technology makes the grill unique to cook various recipes perfectly such as poultry, pork, meat, fish, burger, sausage, sandwich, etc. There are two simultaneous cooking modes in the grill (1) frozen mode for cooking frozen items, and (2) manual mode for cooking any types of foods. Similarly, you can also use the rare, medium, and well-done settings to cook various recipes, especially red meat.
- 9 automatic programs to cook 9 different foods namely poultry, pork, bacon, red meat, fish, shellfish, sausage, sandwich, and burger.
- Ready to cook or preheating indicator light.
- 4 temperature settings in manual mode.
- Ergonomic control handle.
- You may have a problem while changing from manual mode to automatic mode as the grill starts with automatic mode and changes to manual on its own.
What Features to Ensure while Buying an Electric Grill?
- An outdoor/indoor grill can meet your dual purposes.
- Look for durable materials especially non-stick coating for easy cleaning.
- Consider the size, shape, ease of cooking.
- Check if the grill comes with the latest technologies like infrared heating, adjustable temperature, etc.
- Ensure removable plate and drip tray system.
Frequently Asked Questions
Choosing an outdoor/indoor electric grill is beyond doubt better but consider the features which are important, and your budget.
Many people say many things about the disadvantages of electric grills as per their preferences like taste, flavor, grill marks, etc. But one of the potential disadvantages in the outdoor electric grill is the availability of electric energy outdoors and an appropriate outlet to connect the grill.
You can find hundreds and a variety of electric grills in the market with different features and technologies. But the affordability within your budget is the most important thing while buying an electric grill. It is potentially tricky to choose an appropriate grill within budget and with all the necessary features and components. Choose the right grill from the above affordable ranges and cook your favorite dishes for your meal.