If you are looking for the best budget propane gas grills, then this article might be helpful for you. Here is the list of 5 of the top propane gas grills under $200, which are not only budget-friendly but also user friendly.
- Best Budget Propane Gas Grills Under $200
- Why Propane Grills?
- Peculiar Things to Look While Buying A Propane Gas Grill
- Top 5 Best Propane Gas Grills Under $200
- Propane Gas Grills Always in Demand
Best Budget Propane Gas Grills Under $200
|Top 5 Propane Gas Grills Under $200||Editor Rating||Price|
|#1. Weber 51060001 Q1200 Liquid Propane Grill||9.6/10||Check Price Here|
|#2. Char-Broil 463673519 Performance Series Gas Grill||9.7/10||Check Price Here|
|#3. Coleman RoadTrip 225 Portable Stand-Up Propane Grill||9.6/10||Check Price Here|
|#4. Char-Griller E3001 Grillin’ Pro 40,800-BTU Gas Grill||9.5/10||Check Price Here|
|#5. Char-Broil Classic 360 3-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill||9.3/10||Check Price Here|
Must Check: Top 15 Best Gas Grills 2021
Why Propane Grills?
Propane gas grills have some strong reasons for their growing popularity. Everyone is now shifting from buying a charcoal grill to buying a propane gas grill. Propane grills have a clear advantage in controlling the temperature since you can manage the heat with the help of a knob’s turn.
Also, you don’t need to wait for a long time for the grill to heat. Propane gas grills heat up quickly. You also have multiple cooking zones options across the grill which you can use to cook different items at the same time. Besides these, there are more advantageous features of a gas grill. But the real problem emerges when it comes to deciding a particular gas grill to buy, that too an affordable one.
Check out: Best Propane Gas Grills Under $1000
Peculiar Things to Look While Buying A Propane Gas Grill
• Size – A house party will need a full-sized large grill but for 10 people to meet up, the medium-sized grill would be enough. The size should also be decided based on the frequency of usage. If you are going to use your grill more frequently, the full-sized grill is the option, and a medium-sized grill for the other way around.
• Construction – The body and the lid are made up of different materials in different grills. Stainless steel body and lids are better in comparison to aluminum or steel body. Another thing to look for is the construction of grates which includes its coating material and built material as well.
• Temperature control – You can cook more if the number of burners is more. The average number of burners propane grills have is three.
• Cleaning ease – Grills require frequent maintenance and cleaning. On some grills, tiny grease drops can pass through the holes and can choke up the burners over time which can result in decreased life expectancy of the burners.
• Portability – Ease to carry, small in size, and grills with wheels are best if you want to carry the grill for a picnic or to a relatives’ house. (Check out: Best Portable Gas Grills 2021)
• Safety – To be on the safer side, always check if there are any leakages. It can get dangerous if the propane leaks. Some of the effects of inhaling propane are nausea, vomiting, and may also cause an explosion.
• Additional features to look for – Tool hooks, Bottom shelf, and Built-in thermometer.
Top 5 Best Propane Gas Grills Under $200
There are so many options available in the market and online that might confuse you. So here are the 5 best budget propane gas grills under $200 that we have picked up with their description and pros and cons. This information will certainly help you to decide the grill that matches your expectations, needs, and budget.
Comes with a single stainless steel burner which produces 8500 BTU per hour to heat 189 square inch total cooking area. This liquid propane grill opens very smoothly on its hinges and it is very easy to prepare a mouthwatering meal, every time one uses this weber propane grill.
The cooking surface area for this griller is evenly heated and distributed, with a perfect precision control technique to tone up and down of various temperatures, for all your direct and indirect cooking needs.
Dimensions of the grill when the lid is open and tables are out (inches) –
- Height – 24.6
- Width – 40.9
- Depth – 20.5
When the lid is closed and tables are out –
- Height – 15.5
- Width – 40.9
- Depth – 16.5
Concerning size, this grill is undoubtedly small, but it is convenient to carry, even in your car.
The grates of this grill are porcelain – enameled and are made up of cast – iron. The lid and the body are made up of aluminum. The battery type is AAA. It has easy to start electronic ignition which will not waste any of your time before cooking and infinite control burner valve settings. You don’t need to worry if you don’t know how to assemble because it comes with 3D interactive assembly instructions via the BILT application.
- Being small in size it allows you to easily transport it from one place to another so that you can cook anywhere and anytime.
- It is very easy to assemble since it comes with a very informative guide.
- Having a single burner provides an advantage of equal heat distribution all over the grates.
- It has precision control so that you can tone things up and down to your desired heat level.
- Fewer dimensions provide less cooking space on the grill.
- Without a collapsible cart stand, the grill seems very heavy for portability.
Read: How to Use Gas Grill?
This grill has a cooking area of about 300 square inches which gives you plenty of areas to prepare the meal even in large quantities. It features porcelain-coated cast-iron grates which can resist rust to a great extent. The quality of the grates helps to prevent the food from sticking due to which it becomes easier to clean. It has 2 stainless steel burners that perform well enough. The grill has fast and reliable buttons for ignition. It also features convenient cabinet foldable stores providing easy access to propane tanks. The grill sits on four casters and two of which locks for mobility and stability.
Dimensions of this grill in inches –
- Height – 44
- Width – 42.9
- Depth – 24.5
- Most trusted grill brand of America.
- The grates of this grill are rust-resistant.
- It has 2 metal side shelves which can be used as workspace or storage.
- It requires very little maintenance and cleaning.
- Not so attractive in looks.
It is the best grill you can think of buying if you are always on a move. The cooking area of this grill is 226 square inches and the grates of this grill are made up of iron and are covered with porcelain. It comes with 2 adjustable burners and has instant ignition with push buttons.
With this grill, one can enjoy more control while selecting the temperature where the zones are completely adjustable. This grill owes the swappable cooktops, making them upright, to fit in tight spaces.
Just wow and amaze your friends as well as family, with the blend of perfectly cooked food while controlling the temperature, finitely.
Dimensions of this grill are –
- Height – 14.17
- Width – 18.31
- Length – 28.78
- As the name suggests, it is very well suited for road trips and is very convenient for transport.
- You don’t need to do any assembling because it comes ready to use.
- All the grease fall on the water pan and the water pan of this grill is removable so it becomes very easy to clean all the grease and other remains after the cook.
- Don’t have much control over the heat.
- Wheels of the grill are not so tough.
Check out: Top 15 Best Gas Grill Reviews 2021
This is the toughest grill in the budget so far. It is a perfect grill for cooking outdoor as it is made up of durable steel and powder coated for longevity. It has a good surface area for cooking that is, 630 square inches. It is separated into two parts, the main cooking area has 438 square inches and the remaining 198 inches can be used as a warming rack. It also has 2 side shelves for preparation.
Its price is at the top of the entry-level grills but the quality consists of these grills is just so amazing. It has two stainless propane burners which are all ignited by the built-in electric igniter which usually runs on the single AA battery to give more flow of the heat.
This grill has superior heat retention capacity and very good searing capacity. The grill grates are having a very special kind of porcelain coatings, giving it one of the most nonstick property to have a clean up easily. This is one of the best grills to compete with.
Dimensions are –
- Height – 48
- Width – 28
- Length – 48
- Weight – 1.44 Ounces
- This grill is very rough and tough for use as it is made up of heavy steel.
- Side burner can help in the preparation of side items for cooking.
- It also has a powder-coated finishing which makes the grill more durable.
- The heavyweight of the grill makes it very heavy to carry to other places.
The most peculiar feature about this grill is that it has 3 burners. It can accommodate large food to cook at the same time. Besides three burners. It has all the other features discussed in the above grills including durable burners, metal body, porcelain-coated grates, and fast and reliable ignition.
If you love perfectly cooked delicious food with the proper convenience of gas, then this grill is the right choice for you. This grill owes a porcelain coated cooking grate which prevents the food from sticking on the surface and leads to easy cleanup.
The warming reck of this grill helps in keeping the food warm and easily away from coming in direct contact with the heat. It is designed in such a way that it easily holds all the seasoning and topping off the food, inside the griller for a longer time.
Dimensions of the grill –
- Height – 43.5
- Width – 51.2
- Length – 24.1
- It has three burners for a faster and efficient cook.
- The grill has good quality wheels for easy movement.
- It also has 2 side spaces for preparation.
- Three burners make flames uneven flames of burner.
Also Check out: Best Propane Gas Grills Under $500
Propane Gas Grills Always in Demand
Propane gas grills always allow fast grilling of the food. One can easily prepare lunch, dinner, and other variety of items in a very shorter period.
The propane gas grilled are porcelain enameled and built using the cast iron grates which ensures a good amount of durability. A variety of items can be cooked with this griller which includes pancakes, grilled cheese, potatoes, and much more.
This propane gas grill is designed in such a way that it is very easy and simple to use and the assembling process does not take much time as well.
So, this grille above mentioned five gas grills are the top 5 best propane gas grills under $200, which are not only easy to use but give add on stars to your outdoor cooking experience. These gas grills are also very easy to assemble and are one of the best choices in a budget-friendly way. These are those gas grills which could be bought by customers blindly as it offers a great deal.