Nowadays, gas grills are emerging as a new trend among those who have a huge love for grilled appetizers and snacks. Gas grills are considered as a convenient and faster medium for preparing grilled turkeys, meats, hamburgers, sausages and much more. With the advent of modern and advanced technology, innovative and classy gas grills are being designed keeping into consideration the ever changing and ever growing demands of the buyers. Some gas grills are equipped with various advanced and premium features such as porcelain-coated cooking grates for quick heat retention, adjustable heat controls, flovorizers etc. So, depending upon your customized needs, you can choose the one which meets up all your expectations and enjoy your favorite meal with your loved ones.
- What is a Gas Grill?
- List of Best Gas Grills:-
- Top Reasons Why You Must Buy a Gas Grill
- Factors to Consider Before Buying a Gas Grill
- Top 4 Gas Grill Reviews 2017
What is a Gas Grill?
A gas grill is basically used either for cooking food directly or for heating up the grilling elements which ultimately helps in radiating the heat necessary for preparing food. Gas grills consist of cooking grates, flavorizers, side shelves, burner tubes and a temperature gauge and heating controls. With the help of a gas grill, you can easily throw a barbecue party over the weekends whenever you want and impress your near and dear ones with this amazing and affordable grilling equipment.
List of Best Gas Grills:-
|Gas Grill||Ranking||Why Buy?||Price|
|Char Broil Classic 4||#1||Great performance, Durable||Check Price|
|Coleman Road Trip LXE||#2||Stylish, Foldable, Durable||Check Price|
|Weber Spirit E210||#3||Compact, Heat retention, Quick cleanup||Check Price|
|Char-Broil TRU Infrared 325||#4||TRU infrared, Fast Cooking||Check Price|
Top Reasons Why You Must Buy a Gas Grill
- Easy to use- The gas grills offer ease of use and convenience to its users. They are easy to start and can heat up within a fraction of minutes. So, in order to enjoy your favorite smoked chicken or meat, you no longer have to worry about fetching charcoal and wait too long.All you require is propane gas for cooking hot and spicy hamburgers and steaks.
- Easy cleanup process- The cleanup process of a gas grill is very simple and can be easily done within a few minutes. The maintenance of a gas grill is not tough, all you have to do is disconnect the gas line,remove the grates and scrub them with soapy warm water and clean the burners and tubes with spider brush and your gas grill is all set to be used again!
- Easy handling – Nowadays, markets are filled with gas grills which are handy and compact in size, which in turn makes it suitable for you to use them without facing any issues. Some grills are even foldable and make the handling easier and comfortable for its users. You can easily place your gas grill in your backyard at home, as it doesnot occupy much of your backyard space and lets you enjoy barbeque parties
- Helps in regulating temperature- Gas grills allow you to steadily regulate and control cooking temperatures while preparing mouth-watering delicacies. These days, you will find modern gas grills with adjustable temperature controls which allow you to cook delicious snacks perfectly. Some gas grills are even equipped with infrared technology to helps its users to evenly heat and prepare the food within a short duration of time.
- Saves time and energy –The gas grills are time-saving cooking appliances andhelp you save a considerable amount of valuable timein comparison tothe grills whichuse charcoal as a fuel to cook grilled meat and chicken. All you have to do is plug-in your grilling equipment, place the uncooked food and enjoy your tastier and yummy meal. And once you are done with the grilling job, turn off the gas and the burners and save this fuel for upcoming barbeques.
Factors to Consider Before Buying a Gas Grill
- Size- One of the most important factor to consider while buying a gas grill is its size, which includes the overall dimensions of the grill as well as the much-needed cooking space. Depending on the space available in your backyard as well as the number of guests you usually serve on weekends, you must choose the best model wisely without putting much burden on your pocket.
- Performance– The performance of a gas grill depends upon several factors like BTUs consumption, cooking space, side burners and the number of burners it is equipped with. The higher the BTU, more will be the cooking power and heat. So, keeping your customized requirements in mind, choose the grill which offers high delivery performance to you and your family members.
- Safety- The top-most priority of grill shoppers, these days, is the safety guaranteed by the gas grill manufacturers. One of the biggest causes of gas grill fires is the leakages or breakages in the propane gas lines. So, you have to be very careful while cooking sumptuous dishes and must choose the one which offers a great deal of stability and protects you and your family.
- Durability– While planning to buy a gas grill, you must go for the one whose grilling parts offer great durability to you and are rust resilient. The most important grill parts or components to look out for durability are its cooking grates, burners and grill body. There are a wide variety of materials which are used while manufacturing cooking grates and grill body such as stainless steel, porcelain-coated steel and cast iron. So, always go for the branded manufacturers as they offer top-quality products to you and your family.
- Additional accessories- Before going for the final purchase, you must have a clear idea of what features do you actually require and what you would like to see in your favorite gas grill. You should definitely watch out for side burners for placing water and heating sauces, griddles, bun warmers and rotisseries. The more features a gas grill has, the more expensive it will be. So, consider buying a gas grill which satisfies all your requirements and is pocket-friendly too.
- Warranty- You must look out for the warranty period guaranteed by the manufacturers while buying a gas grill. Usually, the warranty of burners is longer than the other grilling parts and components. Nowadays, gas grills are even coming up with extended warranties and offer easy replacement of its parts to the users.
Top 4 Gas Grill Reviews 2017
If you are a BBQ lover and love throwing barbeque parties for your friends and relatives, then this gas grill is the best option for you to go for. Its grilling performance is beyond any comparison and allows you to enjoy various mouth-watering meals together with your loved ones.
Its key features are-
- It consists of 4 strong and durable stainless steel burners which help you to cook your favorite meals easily and quickly.
- It offers ample of cooking space to you as it is equipped with 480 square inch cooking area and 180 square inches swing-away warming rack.
- Its dimensions are 45.5 x 21 x 56 inches and its weight is approximately114 pounds.
- It is equipped with large side shelves which are made up of metal and help in providing enough cooking space to you and your loved ones.
- Its 4 burners offer a cooking power of around 40,000 BTUs and its lidded side burner which is well suited for cooking sides and warming sauces, provides 10,000 BTUs of cooking power.
- It has a built-in electronic ignition and is composed of porcelain-coated grates which make them rust-resistant and the cleanup process quick and effective.
- It is equipped with a lid-mounted temperature gauge which helps in monitoring the internal temperature of the grill.
- It offers a great portability and mobility feature to its users and can easily be moved from one place to another due to the presence of 2 large wheels.
It is one of the best portable propane grills which are available in the market these days. Its stylish and foldable design makes it the center of attraction and is considered to be a perfect option for picnics, camping and BBQs.
Its key features are-
- Its dimensions are 19.13 x 13.5 x 33.75 inches and weigh around 51.2 pounds.
- It is composed of cast-iron grilling surfaces which offer great durability to its users by making them sturdy and rust-resistant.
- It is equipped with the lift and lock system and can be easily set up in a fraction of seconds.
- It is portable, compact, handy and foldable which allows you to carry it from one place to another without any difficulty.
- It is composed of Insta Start matchless ignition system, collapsible wheeled stand and sliding side tables for compact storage and keeping various tools handy and easily accessible.
- It offersa cooking power of 20,000 BTUs and offers a large grill area of around 285 square inches.
- Its grill grates are made up of cast-iron and porcelain-coated, which makes its cleanup process simpler and easier.
- It is equipped with temperature controls and exclusively consists of PerfectFlow pressure control system for maintaining steady heat even in the extreme cold conditions.
- It is powered by 16.4 –oz. propane cylinders and includes interchangeable cooktops too.
It is one of the beautiful models which is meticulously designed to make the grilling experience an enjoyable one for you and your family.
Its key features are-
- Its dimensions are 32 x 50 x 63 inches and weigh around 114 pounds.
- It is composed of 2 stainless steel burners with the cooking power of 26,500 BTUs per hour.
- It offers great maneuverability to its users and is well known for easy and convenient storage.
- It is compact yet roomy enough to help you prepare savory delicacies for your family, friends and guests.
- Its cooking grates are porcelain-enameled which helps in excellent heat retention and quick cleanup process.
- It is very spacious and its total capacity with respect to cooking space is 450 square inches.
- Its primary cooking area is around 360 square inches and warming rack area is around 90 square inches.
- Along with the porcelain-enameled cooking grates, its cookbox is composed of burner tubes, grease management system andflavorizer bars which are durable and help in catching the meat drippings, thereby, adding a great flavor to your food.
- It is easy to start and is equipped with the electronic crossover ignition system, with the help of which you can start the grill by pressing the push-button option.
- It comes with owners guide, grilling guide, a fuel gauge 6 tool hooks and limited warranty.
This gas grill model is equipped with greater temperature controls and helps its users to evenly heat and cook the food using infrared technology. Its performance is beyond par excellence and offers various premium features to its users.
Its key features are-
- It is equipped with TRU infrared cooking system which helpsin offering faster and great cooking experience to its users.
- Its dimensions are 47.2 x 46.8 x 23 inches and weigh around 96.3 pounds.
- It offers 325 square inches of the cooking area along with 120 square inch warming rack.
- It is equipped with surefire electronic ignition system which helps in proper synchronization of each and every burner and results in effective grilling experience.
- Its side shelves are quite large and foldable and offerlots and lots of workspace to its users.
- Its premium features include durable porcelain-coated cooking grates and 443 stainless steel burners with top ports, which enables its users to enjoy evenly cooked meals anytime of the day.
- In order to store some additional items like sauces and grilling tools, an enclosed storage cabinet is also provided to you.
- It comes with the natural gas conversion kit which helps in converting liquid propane to natural gas very easily and quickly.
- It is equipped with lid mounted temperature gauge which helps in monitoring temperature and adjusting heat controls.
There are many big brands in the market offering stylish and elegant gas grills for your spacious backyard. You can purchase your favorite model either directly from the retail stores or by placing an order online. So what are you waiting for, just grab the best model for yourself and enjoy the lovely grilling experience with your family and friends!